ARIFFUDDIN.COM

Instagram MA


Kah kah kah #Repost @motivationmafia ・・・ Today's featured entrepreneur @farokhgoodlife teaches us that there is no age to start building your own dreams: Via @farokhgoodlife: The other day someone asked me "What is your normal job?" after I told them I worked for myself. My question to them was, what's a "normal" job? If it's working 9 to 5 for 40 hours a week to build someone else's dream (which I don't necessarily believe in) and getting paid $11/hour...then I don't want normal. There is no better feeling than working for yourself. You can put in 100 hours a week and never get tired of it because at the end of the day, those 100 hours will benefit you and the company you're building. At this point, my work feels less like a "job" and more like a hobby. Don't be scared to go solo and fly with your own wings. I did it at 20 and am doing it everyday...there is no reason why you can't also. Set yourself some short term and long term goals and go for them! I always say that hard work mixed with passion and ambition pays the most. There are no limits to success but there isn't an elevator there either, take a step back, plan and go get it! ➡️ @farokhgoodlife ➡️ @farokhgoodlife via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Gvbtt8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram