ARIFFUDDIN.COM

Status Facebook Mohd Ariffuddin

Maya Angelou. "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude." . George Bernard Shaw. "Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything." . Viktor E. Frankl. "When we are no longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves." . Lao Tzu. "If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading." . Mahatma Gandhi. "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." . Steve Jobs. "For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram