ARIFFUDDIN.COM

Instagram MA


#Repost @before5am with @repostapp ・・・ Don't be afraid to start before you are ready because the truth is you will never feel like you are 100% ready.....Sometimes you've just got to commit yourself and jump in the deep end! If you keep waiting until you are ready or for the perfect conditions there is an even greater risk that you will miss the opportunity or your chance to shine! I kept waiting for the right time in my life to do the work that I am passionate about and that is meaningful to me and I wasted years...literally years hoping and waiting for the right set of circumstances and the day I said to myself that I'm not going to wait a minute longer to truly make an impact in people's lives and use my gifts and talents is the day I started @before5am it was one of the best decisions I've ever made....definitely the most rewarding. If I waited to be ready or for the right time I would still planning, researching and laying in bed staring at the ceiling wondering if I could actually make an impact in other people's lives.....now I don't have to wonder, I know for certain and what was once a wild dream and a vision has become my reality simply because I started and didn't look back, not once! Don't waste another minute. You are ready now....you just have to believe in yourself and trust that you will work out the rest on the road to greatness! Inspired by my good friend Nathan @foundrmagazine via Instagram http://ift.tt/1IxxsYo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram

Instagram